Over the last few years we have seen God use our strategic position, to grow local relationships to impact many lives across our diverse communities. As we have grown spiritually, numerically and our reach has extended, we have been limited by the the size and condition of our current building and believe the time has come to build both for now and for future generations.
We dream not just of a church used for a few hours on Sunday, but of a Life Centre open to all throughout the week, which will provide:
- A ‘Holy’ place where we connect with God,
- A welcoming ‘home’ where all are valued as family and are reconciled to God and each other,
- A linking ‘hub’ to connect, network and partner with those with a similar call and passion,
- A resourcing ‘harbour’ to empower and equip communities to extend hope and compassionate action.ts a big vision which we believe will have a big impact.
26 May 2019 Update
Click on the links below for the latest update on the current plans for development of the CHS Life Centre and feedback on the consultation and listening sessions led by Gerhard van der Merwe of EMI (Engineering Ministries International). An important part of the process was listening to and involving our children and youth, click on the link to download the summary of some of the images and words they shared as they explored the parable of the Great Banquet.
- CHS Life Centre Listening Report Back
- CHS Life Centre Drawings May2019
- Life Centre Children and Youth listening
Or listen eMi to the presentation of the listening feedback and building design
For a full presentation of the Life Centre project click here to download the CHS Life Centre Brochure .
Click here to download CHS Stories of Hope
- Pray, our first priority as, together, we listen, ask God to lead and to provide;
- Be united in the commitment to build and to be built;
- Be an ambassador who will connect across your networks to resource and support the vision;
- Make a financial contribution to the expected build cost of R30million – as called and able, each according to means.
Click here to download a CHS Life Centre Response Form to fill in.
Fund your passion by sponsoring a table, resourcing children facilities, funding landscaping or green technology or even just investing one chair at a time.
Clearing code: 051 001 (SA equivalent of IBAN)