Over the last few years we have seen God use our strategic position, to grow local relationships to impact many lives across our diverse communities. As we have grown spiritually, numerically and our reach has extended, we have been limited by the the size and condition of our current building and believe the time has come to build both for now and for future generations.
We dream not just of a church used for a few hours on Sunday, but of a Life Centre open to all throughout the week, which will provide:
- A welcoming ‘home’ where all are valued as family and are reconciled to God and each other,
- A linking ‘hub’ to connect, network and partner with those with a similar call and passion,
- A resourcing ‘harbour’ to empower and equip communities to extend hope and compassionate action.
Its a big vision which we believe will have a big impact.
- Pray, our first priority as, together, we listen, ask God to lead and to provide;
- Be united in the commitment to build and to be built;
- Be an ambassador who will connect across your networks to resource and support the vision;
- Make a financial contribution to the expected build cost of R30million – as called and able, each according to means.
Click here to download a CHS Life Centre Response Form to fill in.
For a full presentation of the Life Centre project click here to download the CHS Life Centre Brochure .
Click here to download CHS Stories of Hope
Fund your passion by sponsoring a table at the Life Cafe, resourcing children facilities, funding landscaping or green technology or even just investing one chair at a time.
The bank details are:
Standard Bank of SA Ltd
Account Name: Church of the Holy Spirit, Kirstenhof
Account Number: 072546034
Branch Number 025109 (Claremont)